Would you like to spend 3-10 weeks teaching English and building relationships in an overseas context? TeachBeyond offers English Intensives of varying lengths, with the majority of them taking place in the summer. We invite you to check out these opportunities to serve with us in Europe, Southeast Asia, or elsewhere. In addition to the options highlighted below, we may also have the ability to create a personalised internship opportunity for you.
- Dates: January 5-25, 2018
- Costs: $1100 plus airfare
- Description: This English Intensive is geared toward middle school and high school students from Asia. Parents want their children to learn English and have high expectations for the program. Classes will be held through most of the day, but there will be many opportunities for field trips, electives (such as baking and art), and Filipino cultural experiences.
- Training: Teaching experience and/or TESOL certification are preferred. Curriculum will be provided, and teachers will adapt the curriculum and instruction to meet the needs of the students. There will be approximately 4 hours of teaching per day, as well as other opportunities to interact with students.
- Dates: May 22-July 23, 2018
- Costs: $1700 plus airfare
- Description: The vision of this language and cultural center is to use conversational English instruction and cultural exchange events to build meaningful relationships with Serbs for the purpose of sharing the hope of the Gospel and seeing lives transformed. Interns will have the opportunity to work at a one-week English Camp, teach summer English courses, build relationships with students, plan and facilitate events, participate in discipleship meetings, and serve alongside the local church.
Southeast Asia Program:
- Dates: June 4-July 30 2018
- Costs: $1,700 plus airfare ($1,200 for those not requiring TESOL training)
- Where: Working with the summer TESOL program at two of TeachBeyond’s schools in two different cities in Southeast Asia.
- Training: For those who do not have experience or educational background in TESOL, training will be provided through the Institute of Cross-Cultural Training at Wheaton College before departing for the overseas assignment.
The Philippines — LEAP:
- Dates: 2018
- Costs: $800 plus travel
- Description: We need 4 teachers and 4-6 others to serve as activities leaders and teacher’s aides.. This program would provide an increased level of English Language learning for students who need to be proficient in English to attend school.
- Dates: April-June, August-September, October-November; 2018
(dates can be set on an individual basis but at least a 1 month stay is necessary)
- Costs: According to length of stay, housing etc. approximately $400-$600 a month.
- Description: If you want to make a difference in a country, come join us and be a counselor in an English value-based program for schools in Argentina. We have been working with the public schools for more than 15 years in the beautiful city of Cordoba, Argentina. Our program is based on Christian principles which we teach to teens from the local high schools through an immersion English program of activities, team building, leadership skills and discussion groups. If you are a high energy person and you love the Lord and people come minister with us in our camps. Also available on your days off is the opportunity to work in an orphanage or a national school.
If the form does not load correctly, you can fill it out online.