Here’s how TeachBeyond supports your decision to serve God through transformational education services:
- We are focused on those serving in educational contexts so you will be joining a dynamic global community of educators representing 17 different nationalities, unified in a commitment to transformational education.
- We will assign you an experienced missions coach to assist you every step of the way from the application process to starting your overseas assignment.
- Our pre-field training (TeachBeyond Orientation) will help prepare you for living and serving cross-culturally by focusing on pertinent logistical, relational, spiritual, and professional topics.
- We will provide presentation resources, training, and coaching to help you as you raise your financial and prayer support.
- We have legal entities in 14 countries that can allow your financial supporters to donate to your project in several currencies.
- We provide professional development and mentoring online and on-site. You will receive feedback to help you grow professionally and spiritually. In some regions, you will have opportunities to attend professional educators’ conferences.
- We will be with you! You will not be alone! Our member-care staff, each of whom has experience serving overseas, is committed to helping you maintain your spiritual, emotional, and physical health. In the vast majority of our schools/projects, you will be joining a local team of TeachBeyond members which provides an additional measure of support and encouragement.
- In addition to our on-the-field services, we also have dedicated home office staff that is available to help with many services related to finances, insurance, IT, and other logistical matters.