The Purpose of TeachBeyond
God has called TeachBeyond to be an agent of Holy Spirit empowered transformation among those whom we serve: educators, learners, organisations, and communities.
Educators will be effective models of an integrated life. Learners will be holistically transformed and transformational. Organisations will achieve optimal mission effectiveness. Communities will experience redemptive renewal. For a more complete understanding of what this means, you can download the TeachBeyond Organisational Purpose document.
- We go. TeachBeyond connects teachers, administrators, RAs, dorm parents, and support staff with exciting educational opportunities around the world!
- We train. TeachBeyond equips teachers to reach their full potential as Christian educators.
- We partner. TeachBeyond works in over 45 countries with more than 40 international schools (Pre-School-Secondary), universities, national schools, and start-ups. We sponsor summer English Camps in eight countries.
Is God calling you to pray, give, or go?
- History of TeachBeyond
- Identity Statements
- Name of TeachBeyond
- Strategic Plan 2015-2020 Organizational Goals
- TeachBeyond Organisational Purpose
- The TeachBeyond Distinctive
George Durance was born in Canada in 1951. He was educated in Canada, the United States, and England, and received diplomas and degrees in biblical studies, history, and education. Read more…
TeachBeyond was born on the western Canadian prairies in 1954, when Leo Janz committed himself to bringing the Biblical message of hope to post-war Germany. Several members of his family joined him to create The Janz Brothers Gospel Association, which began broadcasting over Radio Luxembourg in 1955. Read more…